Terms and Conditions
All prices include VAT where applicable at 15.0%, we deduct VAT when shipping to non-European Community countries.
1. Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms to the exclusion of any other terms.
2. All products are subject to availability.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
4. Any advice or recommendation given by us is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk. The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that you hold any relevant qualifications from a recognised training organisation before purchase.
1. Due to limited availability of some of the products we sell, a particular item may be out of stock. If this causes your order to be sent in more than one shipment, Dorset Diving Services will debit the second carriage charge from your credit card at the same rate as the initial shipment.
2. Delivery will be advised but please leave up to 30 days for delivery. In stock items will generally be dispatched the next day but some out of stock products may take longer. Any delivery date will be an estimate only. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters outside our control.
3. Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 10 days of delivery after which you will be deemed to have accepted the products.
4. The shop automatically calculates the shipping costs. We reserve the right to use any method of postage. If you would like your goods shipped by another method or to a different country then you will have the option to specify your requirements on the check out page. There are some countries that we do not ship to.
5. Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the point at which they are delivered.
6. For UK couriered consignments we reserve the right to charge a GBP35 charge for redirection to address other then the delivery address specified in your order. If no delivery address is specified consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address.
7. Orders over £200 will only be shipped to the billing address.
8. Due to the on-line trading restrictions Scubapro/Uwatec products are only available for shipping within the EEA.
1. Payment is due on order. Payment will normally be debited from your card when you place the order.
2. Our catalogue prices and website prices are in UK Pounds. It should be noted that your payment card will be debited in pounds sterling. You may use MasterCard, Visa, or Switch.
3. All prices in our catalogues or website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
4. We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not authorised to use.
1. Property in the product shall pass to you provided your payment has cleared.
2. Dorset Diving Services asserts all of its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
Warranties and Liability
1. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not have any liability for the content of any websites which link into this site.
2. All products supplied conform to all relevant British and European standards.
3. All products are supplied with a full UK supplier's guarantee, the details of which are available on request.
4. If there is a defect in any of the products then we will replace or repair the defective products free of charge. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Returning wrong size or faulty goods
1. If any product that is purchased does not turn out to be the correct size for you then we will exchange it for the correct size provided that the product has not been used in any way and is returned to us in its original packing "as new". Any product that is returned for an exchange must first be notified to Dorset Diving Services by requesting a returns authorisation number (RAN) from our Returns section.
2. If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge provided that the product is returned to us in its original packaging and the fault is notified to us. Before despatch of a replacement item our engineers will have to verify the fault. Any product that is returned as faulty must first be notified to Dorset Diving Services by requesting a returns authorisation number (RAN) from our Returns section.
3. At Dorset Diving Services we want you to confident that you have the full support of our technical team when making a purchase and that should any product prove to be faulty we will ensure it is repaired and return to you with the least disruption. Should you believe that any product you have purchased from us to be faulty, first e-mail us letting us know what the problem is. Give us as much detail as you can. One of our technicians will then contact you to discuss the best course of action. If the item needs to be returned to us you can be assured either our technicians or the manufacturers technicians will remedy the problem as quickly as possible. (This does not affect your statutory rights)
1. Suspected fault found
2. E-mail Dorset Diving Services
3. Wait for reply from Dorset Diving Services on best course of action
4. If necessary use our returns facility
5. Dorset Diving Services will resolve the problem from here
1. If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to and used in your country.
2. We do not offer a refund (excluding faulty items) to countries outside of the European Union.
3. Incorrectly sized items (suits and BCDs) (excludes cylinders) despatched outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be swapped but customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us and then the return carriage costs, to return the goods back to the customer.
4. Consignments despatched to addresses outside of the UK may only be sent to the registered billing address as held your credit card company.
5. Due to it being a circumstance beyond our control, we do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment.
Your right to cancel
1. You may cancel your order and return the products to us and receive a refund at any time up to seven days after you have received the products. To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us by requesting a returns authorisation number (RAN) from our Returns section requesting that the order be cancelled.
1. We confirm that we will not pass on any of your information to any other company. The information we have about you will be stored on computer and your details added to our mailing list. If you do not wish us to send to you any further offers or promotional materials then please highlight the appropriate box on the website.
1. We want you to use Dorset Diving Services again and again, so if you are not
happy with the service you have received please contact the centre manager
on the following telephone number +44 (0)1202 580065 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You are not entitled to assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this contract.
2. This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.