RAID Boat Diver
RAID Boat Diver
If you're new to diving and want to start exploring more then diving off boats is the next best thing to do! Learn boat etiquette, boat safety, boat terminology and more to make your experience(s) one of the best.
This course is designed to expand your knowledge of boats and how to safely dive from a boat.
- RAID online learning, quizzes & exams to be completed before practical sessions.
- Two Open Water dives to be completed.
- Introduction to different forms of boat diving and equipment requirements.
- Introduction to boating terminology and key components that make up a boat.
- Skills & techniques for safely entering & exiting the water via a boat.
- Must be certified as Open Water 20 Diver (or equivalent)
- Must be minimum of 15 years old.
HOW TO GET STARTED!
- Register/sign into your RAID account online at https://www.diveraid.com/
- Assign Dorset Diving Services as your local Dive Centre (Click your RAID Profile, Select 'View or change My Dive Centre')
- Have a browse through the courses and select the course(s) you'd like to do
- Download your FREE eLearning materials and start reading
- Let us know what course(s) you have selected and we can sit down & compare diaries to get you booked into your practical training!
- Payment for your practical training is required at the time of booking and all eLearning/Quizzes/Exams must be completed the day before your first practical session.
When completing this course you will need to book onto 2 boat dives. Each date must be discussed with the dive centre/your instructor BEFORE you book your boat space.
Boat dives are on Monday & Thursday evenings from 1730 onwards and depart from Poole Quay. Student spaces are £60.
You will need to make your own way to the sites.
Our Course Terms & Conditions can be read here, by purchasing this product you agree to all Terms & Conditions.