Combining rugged, military grade engineering with the super-smooth breathing experience that Apeks regulators are renowned for, the MTX-RC single cylinder set dives your way.
Featuring the same freeze-resistant technology enjoyed by the whole MTX-R range, the MTX-RC resists freeflows in even the coldest temperatures, while offering the user the additional flexibility to dial it out for a comfortable breathe in less extreme environments.
All this is achieved using an innovative first stage design that protects the regulator from freezing and a full set of user controls on the second stage to adjust the breathing performance based on the diver’s individual needs.
The package includes 2 x MTX-RC primary second stages, 2 x MTX-RC first stage, 1x 2.1m hose, 1x 49cm hose (both double swivel hoses), a HP hose and a TEK SPG.
MTX-RC 1st Stage
- Available in yoke or DIN configuration.
- Suitable for cold water use (below 10°C / 50°F)
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- Over-moulded innovative endcap and environmental diaphragm, a forged 1st stage body offering maximum thermal performance,
- The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper when not in use.
- Forged first stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fitting of transmitters.
- Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction for improved hose orientation.
- Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Tested for Octopus use - EN250A cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible – Up to 40% O² outside the EU (European Union), within the EU anything above 21% O² must use an M26 Connection.
MTX-RC 2nd Stage
- High performance, pneumatically balanced, lever operated poppet valve.
- Large, diver friendly self-flushing controllable purge button.
- Front cover with over-moulded elastomer incorporates a formed chrome plated brass plate improving durability of the second stage.
- Large protective elastomer bumpers on the side and on the top to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right hand gas supply configuration.
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece
- Double swivel hose
- Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than traditional rubber hose.
- Venturi control.
- Breathing resistance control.
The Apeks TEK gauge is a high quality chrome plated Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) with a black face to help reduce glare and to preserve night vision in low light environments.
- High quality chrome plated SPG
- Black faced SPG with luminescent numbers and hand that glows in the dark when charged with a light.
- The black face helps reduce glare and preserve night vision in low light environments i.e. inside a cave or wreck.
- 360BAR / 5000PSI scale
- Max working pressure 300BAR/4350PSI
- Tempered glass face
- 520mm / 2” diameter face
IF WE ARE OUT OF STOCK ON YOUR PREFFERED CHOICE PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE CAN ORDER IT IN FOR YOU.